Posts by Frupah
28 posts total, newest first.
Cashing out legit PayPal money without conversion feesin Marketplace Price Check / Questions - I have legit earned PayPal money in multiple currencies and am wanting to cash it out without having to convert to my local currency (and eating 3-5% PayPal fees) and then sending to my bank.
Is the only way of doing GayPalin Marketplace Talk - How do you avoid the shitty t@x man with gaypal? Is there a set limit before they report your ass?Samsung REFUNDS???in Marketplace Talk - [QUOTE=Kimo_Z34;13876246]It was literally an FBI form. I know what a police report is smh.
- - - Updated - - -
In Minnesota.
- - - Updated - - -
I made this order over 1 month ago actually about 1 and 1/2 months What do I do? UPS came to my door and left vm for my best buy DNA. Do I call BBin Marketplace Talk - Should have answered the door and confirmed correct address, but stuck to your story of the package not being there - some local kids must have stole it.Best place to refund a PC GPU?in Marketplace Talk - [QUOTE=adam156;13866239]Nvidia, I can help you with it :)[/QUOTE]
Are you having to close re-opened disputes by nvidia?
Showing the 5 most recent posts.