Posts by deadskulz
8,954 posts total, newest first.
Buddy.in General - Apparently there was some glitch with the thanks system when the site switched over to vb bulletin or something. I'm not sure but I think that's what Dave said. And It's of Katie 'Babyfayce' Shadoske. Used to think she wBuddy.in General - How've you guys been? It's been years since I was active. Oh my have times changedBest Kill/Death Ratio you ever had Legit.in Combat Arms Discussions - Account KDR: 2.71Botting Methodsin RuneScape Discussions - Hey guys, it's been a while but I'm probably going to start botting on RS again, but need some help finding a good way to make GP..
I've spent the last week looking for money making methods but none of which seem to be rBottingin RuneScape Discussions - I might start playing runescape again, because of the possible profits. do they still exist? like, what areas would i need to bot at to make a decent cash flow? (with like ~20 bots?)
Showing the 5 most recent posts.