Posts by 90RECON94
10 posts total, newest first.
Bernie Sanders 2020!!!!!!in United States of America - Go Trump Go bobobobo Drain the swamp !!! This man works for freeeee ; for free :DAlready in troublein Flaming & Rage - Alright , Trash I guess man ... I still say if you cant address a post that's over 30 days w/o getting into trouble then erase it ... Lily thanks for your input ; really appreciate it ... :p
- - - Updated - - -
AlrightAlready in troublein Flaming & Rage - Well , I've been on this forum for about twenty minutes and already got an infraction for bumping thread .
Somebody named BoomBox gave this to me ... Says must be under 30 days old . So here's the thing for me . If iDeath sucks.in Flaming & Rage - Never a good time ! Just know your pain speaks for her at the gate of heaven ... Hope the sun shines on youfucked 2 black&white bitches in 1 nightin Flaming & Rage - He aint got no pancake mix !!! :rolleyes:
Showing the 5 most recent posts.