Posts by expl0!t
130 posts total, newest first.
The Walking Deadin General - The first season was a must watch . But the second season got to a horribly slow start with delayed action . At times I felt I was watching a soap opera... Just glad it started to speed back up.
Anyways , I'd recommend Handling Local Databasein Visual Basic Programming - Having no experience with this I can't provide any direct assistance. But a quick search for solutions made me stumble upon this:
How can I get rid of "Update requires a valid InsertCommand when passed DataRow collectionSimple Application Authorization Idea .in Visual Basic Programming - I've recently programmed an application from scrap that allows the program to check if your computer's authenticated to use it.
It's a simple concept. It generates a unique "key" that is added into a database. Then the Visual basic helpin General - We've got a section for that:
Visual Basic Programming - MPGH - MultiPlayer Game Hacking (http://www.mpgh.net/forum/33-visual-basic-programming/)
But it's :
Process.Start("Http://www.google.com")xSyR1Ng3xin Visual Basic Programming - Any problems ?
Also , if you hover over a question mark on the interface it will give you an explanation on its function.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.