LightbulbSimple Application Authorization Idea .

Posts 1–2 of 2 · Page 1 of 1
Simple Application Authorization Idea .
I've recently programmed an application from scrap that allows the program to check if your computer's authenticated to use it.
It's a simple concept. It generates a unique "key" that is added into a database. Then the program checks to see if your key is currently in the database, allowing access or not.

I would like your help to test the overall functionality of this application. The first thing that is needed in this process is a "key builder". As seen here:



Once you get this key, either post it on this thread or message it to me. There isn't anything hazardous about this key.
Once I get it, I will manually add it into the database. Allowing you access to any future releases.

An example of this authorization process is as followed:

.


From your key . The application will authenticate your access and receive your username .

Please note that this is for testing purposes only and if I receive enough positive feedback I will release a tutorial on this method.
The example applications will be attached below.

XA-Lock.zip - VirusTotal malware scan

XA-Lock.zip - Jotti's malware scan
XA-Lock.zip8.1 MB · 4 downloads Scanning…
Safe but completely pointless. Not approving until you do some release and the need for this security check is required.

/Closed.
Posts 1–2 of 2 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?