Posts by LegacyXII
16 posts total, newest first.
HDD 1TB - which one?in Computer Builds & Upgrades - For price, I'd say a Seagate Barracuda. For max performance, I'd recommend a WD Black HDD.Computer monitor suggestions?in Computer Builds & Upgrades - I use the PG279Q from Asus, its 165hz, G-SYNC, 1440p, IPS. It literally has no disadvantage to it other than its price. I'd highly recommend.your favorite antivirusin Computer Builds & Upgrades - I just use Windows Defender, its never done me wrong and I love how its already built into Windows, no third parties involved at all.Is an NVMe SSD fit for storing games?in Computer Builds & Upgrades - They definitely are, you're looking at very fast load times if you put your games on there.Macbook or Surface Laptop 2in Computer Builds & Upgrades - I'd go with the Surface. I've had both a MacBook and Surface over the years and love my Surface, I'd take it over a Mac any day. I often found that when using a Mac, I'd have to look for alternatives for programs I alway
Showing the 5 most recent posts.