ExclamationHDD 1TB - which one?

Posts 1–15 of 20 · Page 1 of 2
HDD 1TB - which one?
Wanna buy one more HDD but don’t know which one should I take. Already have few WDs but wanna know if there’s better choice
You can't go wrong with Seagate's Barracuda HDDs. Those things last a lifetime
Quote Originally Posted by Chris310 View Post
You can't go wrong with Seagate's Barracuda HDDs. Those things last a lifetime
Why are they better than WD’s?
Quote Originally Posted by vm91 View Post
Why are they better than WD’s?
Cheaper, and IMO more durable. they also have SAS, which is a bonus for some of us.
pretty sure there is a guy SEing WDS if that interests you.
Quote Originally Posted by Sam View Post
pretty sure there is a guy SEing WDS if that interests you.
I saw something like that here but idk if he can do it for EU. But I will try to find him, thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Silent View Post


Cheaper, and IMO more durable. they also have SAS, which is a bonus for some of us.
Okay, thank you
You can try Seagate's Firecuda SSHD.
There is not better choice anymore, I have had bad luck with all HDD brands!
Quote Originally Posted by maddamvp View Post
There is not better choice anymore, I have had bad luck with all HDD brands!
What do you mean?

Quote Originally Posted by amateraZZZ View Post
Seagate Barracuda

I won't talk about features you must prefer, I think you know this.
Okay, thank you for advice
buy kingstone.
Seagate Barracuda

I won't talk about features you must prefer, I think you know this.
Quote Originally Posted by vm91 View Post
Wanna buy one more HDD but don’t know which one should I take. Already have few WDs but wanna know if there’s better choice
I have a equal number of WD and seagate drives. So far so good
Firecuda HDD's are good
Seagate SSD drives are quite durable, stable and reasonably priced. Barracuda series very good.
I'd go for an SSD. The prices have come down so much and the speed increase is incredible. Check Slickdeals.net for - slick deals!
Posts 1–15 of 20 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?