HDD 1TB - which one?Wanna buy one more HDD but don’t know which one should I take. Already have few WDs but wanna know if there’s better choice
Originally Posted by Chris310 You can't go wrong with Seagate's Barracuda HDDs. Those things last a lifetime Why are they better than WD’s?
Originally Posted by vm91 Why are they better than WD’s? Cheaper, and IMO more durable. they also have SAS, which is a bonus for some of us.
Originally Posted by Sam pretty sure there is a guy SEing WDS if that interests you. I saw something like that here but idk if he can do it for EU. But I will try to find him, thanks Originally Posted by Silent Cheaper, and IMO more durable. they also have SAS, which is a bonus for some of us. Okay, thank you
Originally Posted by maddamvp There is not better choice anymore, I have had bad luck with all HDD brands! What do you mean? Originally Posted by amateraZZZ Seagate Barracuda I won't talk about features you must prefer, I think you know this. Okay, thank you for advice
Originally Posted by vm91 Wanna buy one more HDD but don’t know which one should I take. Already have few WDs but wanna know if there’s better choice I have a equal number of WD and seagate drives. So far so good
I'd go for an SSD. The prices have come down so much and the speed increase is incredible. Check Slickdeals.net for - slick deals!