Posts by don_vito89
26 posts total, newest first.
*working* low recoil codein Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Coding / Source Code - Hello everyone .... this time I am writing to anyone with ahk .... to you this program works only on the desktop and not on ava ?.... because when I launch the script, the script that is run by doing compile script, it s*working* low recoil codein Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Coding / Source Code - wait a 'moment .... I have to do a serious question ..... dear friend who write the scripts here ...... I would like to explain why God blessed these scripts do not work on AVA but they only work on the Desktop ? seriousall macro's put togetherin Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Coding / Source Code - great job dude ..... but the spacebar does not work with that script as an error is not recognized .... please put the scripts tested and perhaps with its help for noob like me .... thanks !Only ROCCAT MOUSE USERS AND AVA PLAYERSin Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Help - [quote=TechwarriorA;5295810]its undetectable, glad it worked for you ;)[/quote]
and really nice to use AutoHotkey works well and does not create problems ... now I understand why the advice to all! ... But I admit thaOnly ROCCAT MOUSE USERS AND AVA PLAYERSin Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Help - I used !!.... but one question .... you can be banned for using AutoHotkey?
Showing the 5 most recent posts.