Posts by tapout26
915 posts total, newest first.
Modern Warfare 3 Unboxing!!in Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 Discussions - The games not even done yet. =|Console Text In-gamein Call of Duty Black Ops Help - Try reinstalling? Think back... Did you change anything in your game folder or anything that made the text come up? I've never seen this problem anywhere.Applications..in Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Discussions - [quote=Fuko;4588428]Heres my input...I haven't been in this section for a while, but from what I see, it looks like shit.
Age, who cares about age. master131 is 13 years old, and is one of the best staff members hereRenewed Usertags Design!in General - I like the current ones better. =|COME HERE RJin General - [quote=RJ;4588336]But then we wouldn't go gotten the +1's from this thread:)
10mg rit's go @ about $2, so 30mg ones would go for $6[/quote]
I don't doubt your accuracy on the price, just saying it's not worth it.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.