Applications..

Posts 1–15 of 134 · Page 1 of 9
Applications..
Lool.. c'mon guys only 4 applying? I remember when I applied .. there were around 30 other user who did the same.. why do you think there are no more perople appling? Did MPGH got boring?
Quite.. the mature people went somewhere else and the kids took over..
Quote Originally Posted by aIW|Convery View Post
Quite.. the mature people went somewhere else and the kids took over..
huh? offensive.
Shit gets more and more retarded.. they lost every good user they had..
Quote Originally Posted by B4M View Post
Shit gets more and more retarded.. they lost every good user they had..
Yes, that is because MPGH is a big forum and when they release something it get leeched very fast.
(I have heard that from some members that was well known.)
Leeching is not such big deal..
I know, I remember when there were pages and pages of applications within a few fours of the position opening up.
hahaha, i kinda saw this coming.
@Doc for Minion!!!!!! At last someone decent!
Quote Originally Posted by B4M View Post
@Doc for Minion!!!!!! At last someone decent!
well I agree for that. Doc is good, and will prob. do his job. And it's 100% sure that he is never going to rq.
Quote Originally Posted by B4M View Post
@Doc for Minion!!!!!! At last someone decent!
Thanks B4M

Quote Originally Posted by user590177 View Post


well I agree for that. Doc is good, and will prob. do his job. And it's 100% sure that he is never going to rq.
Thank you
Quote Originally Posted by user590177 View Post


well I agree for that. Doc is good, and will prob. do his job. And it's 100% sure that he is never going to rq.
we didnt choose to RQ.
Quote Originally Posted by Skyline. View Post


we didnt choose to RQ.
I never said you rq.
Little Kids?? I'm mature so is everyone else who applied
Quote Originally Posted by cgallagher21 View Post
Little Kids?? I'm mature so is everyone else who applied
No no. U are a kid. I am a kid. Everyone is a kid. Except some1
Posts 1–15 of 134 · Page 1 of 9
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?