Applications..

Posts 76–90 of 134 · Page 6 of 9
Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post


He enjoyed banning them.
Oh lol. My brain is not that fresh at the morning. Good Morning btw xD
Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post


I'm pretty sure they only demote if you go away for longer than you tell them.
or like never tell them then go away for so long,
@Doc

Quote Originally Posted by B4M View Post
@Skyline. you can't know for sure In summer time it's usually 1 MD 3 Minions.. but you might be right.. the activity dropped significantly..
@B4M
yeah i know but if you choose your minions well, ( AND IM ONLY REFERRING TO TIME ZONES, IN CASE YOU RAGE @ ME) then there will be no time in the day/night where the section won't be covered (minion wise), unlike b4 2 Australians and you. me and moto had it good, when i sleep he would take care, when he sleeps i'd take care. yeah and activity is gay mainly of VAC3.

Quote Originally Posted by user590177 View Post


Oh lol. My brain is not that fresh at the morning. Good Morning btw xD
morning, its 5:30pm here lol.
Quote Originally Posted by Skyline. View Post

morning, its 5:30pm here lol.
Not in Albania. Also I yesterday I managed to beat my record on time spending outside. All the afternoon till 10:20pm
Quote Originally Posted by user590177 View Post


Not in Albania. Also I yesterday I managed to beat my record on time spending outside. All the afternoon till 10:20pm
10:20PM LOL!

I think mine is 1PM next day.
Quote Originally Posted by B4M View Post


10:20PM LOL!

I think mine is 1PM next day.
Get off me Im in albania (and in a fail city), at 9:00pm peeps here come back at home.
Quote Originally Posted by user590177 View Post


Get off me Im in albania (and in a fail city), at 9:00pm peeps here come back at home.
I am aware of that.. but Romania isn't great either.. h/e we are wayy off topic.
Quote Originally Posted by B4M View Post


I am aware of that.. but Romania isn't great either.. h/e we are wayy off topic.
It's not Albania When I go on the capital city I'll be out all the fucking day. Can't wait for the vacations!!!!
@Skyline. you know what's actually wrong with you guys.. you are treating MPGH like there is a Nuke ready to blow if you you are not 24/7 on.. there is no problem if there is a 3-4 hours window when no section's staff is on.. MPGH has report function and GM's.. for me it was too much of a waste of time.. something you all are going to realize.. you don't get anything if you become GM on MPGH.. no one will every ask to put these sort of things in a CV for example.. the reason I quit.. wasn't that I raged (rq) as Dave said.. is that I got bored and I realised how useless this thing is. Even if I wouldn't have quit.. I doubt I would have get GM.. because I got lazy (on MPGH) I didn't feel like doing anything.. on the other side Jabuuty was doing a great job.. I didn't give up.. but I am not Jabuuty.. as he admited:
,,....I have no life this month. I spend more time on the internet than anything . I hate to admit it, but I hate myself. I must rage more out of pure self-dissatisfaction even though you didn't ask me any question.'' And I am the opposite of that.. RL > E-Life x100
Quote Originally Posted by B4M View Post
@Skyline. you know what's actually wrong with you guys.. you are treating MPGH like there is a Nuke ready to blow if you you are not 24/7 on.. there is no problem if there is a 3-4 hours window when no section's staff is on.. MPGH has report function and GM's.. for me it was too much of a waste of time.. something you all are going to realize.. you don't get anything if you become GM on MPGH.. no one will every ask to put these sort of things in a CV for example.. the reason I quit.. wasn't that I raged (rq) as Dave said.. is that I got bored and I realised how useless this thing is. Even if I wouldn't have quit.. I doubt I would have get GM.. because I got lazy (on MPGH) I didn't feel like doing anything.. on the other side Jabuuty was doing a great job.. I didn't give up.. but I am not Jabuuty.. as he admited:
,,....I have no life this month. I spend more time on the internet than anything . I hate to admit it, but I hate myself. I must rage more out of pure self-dissatisfaction even though you didn't ask me any question.'' And I am the opposite of that.. RL > E-Life x100
@B4M
to be honest with you i did what i could do and now its over and im happy im free.
Go Heart. In my mind, your the only one who deserves this position.
Quote Originally Posted by Jakob View Post
Go Heart. In my mind, your the only one who deserves this position.
^ win!... gogogo
Quote Originally Posted by Jakob View Post
Go Heart. In my mind, your the only one who deserves this position.
wait where's the text "Jorndel for minion!" on your sig?
Quote Originally Posted by user590177 View Post


wait where's the text "Jorndel for minion!" on your sig?
that was only to piss off someone else that applied


Quote Originally Posted by Skyline. View Post


^ win!... gogogo
After you, that is.
Posts 76–90 of 134 · Page 6 of 9
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us