Applications..

Posts 31–45 of 134 · Page 3 of 9
Quote Originally Posted by tapout26 View Post
I can agree on aIW|Convery , but honestly I don't see Heartview in this section. Maybe we just post at different times.. And I havent seen Doc in here either much, different times tho maybe
He was around here when I first started being active on this site, and if I remember, he helped me release my shitty camo packs lol.
Quote Originally Posted by tapout26 View Post
I can agree on @aIW|Convery , but honestly I don't see Heartview in this section. Maybe we just post at different times.. And I havent seen Doc in here either much, different times tho maybe
@Heartview began his journey just a little after me, we were side by side releasing shit like crazy, but recently, because VAC3 has arised and the patching of textures the amount of traffic has died substantially, even tho we do get the odd 150+ it wasn't as much as the old time's where the minimum was like 300-500+, because stuff was being released every day, but recently he posts less because of 2 reasons, 1. he has already said the same Q's/Answer, for a countless amount of times, getting repetitive, and 2. the implementation of VAC3, since then he went and caved the minecraft section more, and came over to CoD but not as much as he use to. then recently came other active users such as Horatio/Jorndel/Lolbie/Son and so on. (sorry if I missed anyone)

*I am not in anyway taking sides, that has just been my journey on Mpgh"
I don't think Convery wants staff

He just chills in MW2

Heartview is active around here, and would make a great minion imo. Jorndel & Horatio Caine would also make good minions, but there is only room for one. I haven't seen Doc around too much, but he is minion potential and was Mod
Quote Originally Posted by Moto View Post
I don't think Convery wants staff

He just chills in MW2

Heartview is active around here, and would make a great minion imo. Jorndel & Horatio Caine would also make good minions, but there is only room for one. I haven't seen Doc around too much, but he is minion potential and was Mod
He applied for minion before
@Moto
I'm not going to tell people to support me. Real people support someone without having to be asked. It's a 1 or 2 chance out of many others. Not much of a chance I'll get it but It's worth a try
He did? OOH DO WANT @FUKO
Quote Originally Posted by Zed View Post
I'm not going to tell people to support me. Real people support someone without having to be asked. It's a 1 or 2 chance out of many others. Not much of a chance I'll get it but It's worth a try
Doesn't matter who supports who, which is why I laugh when people have things like "ME FOR EDITOR!!" in their signatures...It all comes down to what staff administration want.

Quote Originally Posted by Moto View Post
He did? OOH DO WANT @FUKO
cbf to dig it up, but I DO remember him applying a while back.
Quote Originally Posted by Moto View Post
He did? OOH DO WANT @FUKO
Once, on April first when I was really bored :3

Though, me having staff here would probably just scare people away and I'd most likely get fired within a week due to everyone crying about me banning 'innocent player' and whatnot..
Quote Originally Posted by aIW|Convery View Post
Once, on April first when I was really bored :3

Though, me having staff here would probably just scare people away and I'd most likely get fired within a week due to everyone crying about me banning 'innocent player' and whatnot..
You're staff on another site so you would never get it.
Quote Originally Posted by aIW|Convery View Post
Once, on April first when I was really bored :3

Though, me having staff here would probably just scare people away and I'd most likely get fired within a week due to everyone crying about me banning 'innocent player' and whatnot..
The only reason that I wouldn't want you minion would be biased actions lol..."I don't want people running around with aimbots, so fuck off. I'm not approving shit!!"
Quote Originally Posted by Zed View Post


You're staff on another site so you would never get it.
I'm not staff anywhere else.. what made you think that?

Quote Originally Posted by FUKO View Post


The only reason that I wouldn't want you minion would be biased actions lol..."I don't want people running around with aimbots, so fuck off. I'm not approving shit!!"
Have I ever acted biased around here while helping aimbotters fix their errors? =P
Quote Originally Posted by aIW|Convery View Post
I'm not staff anywhere else.. what made you think that?



Have I ever acted biased around here while helping aimbotters fix their errors? =P



And no, it was a joke.
Quote Originally Posted by FUKO View Post





And no, it was a joke.
Lies and slander!
Quote Originally Posted by FUKO View Post


The only reason that I wouldn't want you minion would be biased actions lol..."I don't want people running around with aimbots, so fuck off. I'm not approving shit!!"
hahah that made me giggle

Quote Originally Posted by convery View Post
Lies and slander!
LOL nice backup acc ;D
Well Doc was here before most of you.. + he was Mod.. soo he should know his way around..

Heartview (as far as I know.. I might be wrong) he is more active anywhere else but CoD.. you can't get 7k posts and Editor from caving CoD section.. amirite?

@ above (kids)
Posts 31–45 of 134 · Page 3 of 9
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us