Applications..

Posts 46–60 of 134 · Page 4 of 9
Quote Originally Posted by B4M View Post
Well Doc was here before most of you.. + he was Mod.. soo he should know his way around..

Heartview (as far as I know.. I might be wrong) he is more active anywhere else but CoD.. you can't get 7k posts and Editor from caving CoD section.. amirite?

@ above (kids) YouTube - ‪Snoop Doggy Dog ft Dr. Dre, Nate Dogg - Lay Low‬‏
Besides minion only requires you to scan things, close retarded thread, delete spam and have a respectable knowledge of the game itself. So pretty much anyone can do it as long as they're responsible enough.
Ahh and Insane.. I don't see any reason why he wouldn't get his green tag back.

@Doc looks easy isn't it? Not really..
Quote Originally Posted by B4M View Post
Ahh and Insane.. I don't see any reason why he wouldn't get his green tag back.

@Doc looks easy isn't it? Not really..
It is now. Hardly anything happens in this section. Back when you were mod it would've been different.
Ok.. w/e I don't honestly care who gets Minion.. I just said my opinion.. no one will give a fuck about what we said here or about that support shit everyone puts in his/her signature when apps are on
Quote Originally Posted by B4M View Post
Ok.. w/e I don't honestly care who gets Minion.. I just said my opinion.. no one will give a fuck about what we said here or about that support shit everyone puts in his/her signature when apps are on
omg, why I didn't read this before post my reply? now my reply above seems just retarded.
Quote Originally Posted by B4M View Post
Well Doc was here before most of you.. + he was Mod.. soo he should know his way around..

Heartview (as far as I know.. I might be wrong) he is more active anywhere else but CoD.. you can't get 7k posts and Editor from caving CoD section.. amirite?

@ above (kids) YouTube - ‪Snoop Doggy Dog ft Dr. Dre, Nate Dogg - Lay Low‬‏
Be serious, the activity here and the thanks at the apps doesn't matter at all. If Liz wants she can even promote a random choob to minion.
Quote Originally Posted by user590177 View Post


Be serious, the activity here and the thanks at the apps doesn't matter at all. If Liz wants she can even promote a random choob to minion.
Pretty much yeah.. I remember I had like 800-900 posts when I got promoted.. and around 45 people applied..
If eveyone wants X as Minion and Liz decides Y is better.. Y gets it.. Dave told me she's in charge with promoting people.. so if a MD wants a Minion in or out.. he/she must talk to Liz.. talking to Dave is useless.. he would most likely reply like this ,,talk to Liz''.
Quote Originally Posted by B4M View Post
If eveyone wants X as Minion and Liz decides Y is better.. Y gets it.. Dave told me she's in charge with promoting people.. so if a MD wants a Minion in or out.. he/she must talk to Liz.. talking to Dave is useless.. he would most likely reply like this ,,talk to Liz''.
IDK if it's only me but I think that's useless to keep the application thread opened.
I don't want to be a party breaker.. but I am pretty sure we already know the result =)
Yeah, I guess we all do that.
Quote Originally Posted by tapout26 View Post
I can agree on aIW|Convery , but honestly I don't see Heartview in this section. Maybe we just post at different times.. And I havent seen Doc in here either much, different times tho maybe
I am active here, though I primarily just lurk. Dont really have much of a reason to post anything here, but I do spend time in here. Enough time to know that this section in particular (MW2) has become a real mess at least. Having invisible mode also might be why you never 'see' me here.

Quote Originally Posted by Skyline. View Post


@Heartview began his journey just a little after me, we were side by side releasing shit like crazy, but recently, because VAC3 has arised and the patching of textures the amount of traffic has died substantially, even tho we do get the odd 150+ it wasn't as much as the old time's where the minimum was like 300-500+, because stuff was being released every day, but recently he posts less because of 2 reasons, 1. he has already said the same Q's/Answer, for a countless amount of times, getting repetitive, and 2. the implementation of VAC3, since then he went and caved the minecraft section more, and came over to CoD but not as much as he use to. then recently came other active users such as Horatio/Jorndel/Lolbie/Son and so on. (sorry if I missed anyone)

*I am not in anyway taking sides, that has just been my journey on Mpgh"
Also, I effed my steam install up trying to install a VTF viewer, and the only way to fix it was to delete everything related to steam, including my games. So I lost a lot of stuff when that happened, and havnt gotten around to downloading the game again.

But man I do miss when that section was really active. Not a single release gets released there without me seeing it now, but there used to be a ton of new releases every week. Now its just the occasional gold thing, candy color camo, and on occasion something nice looking. :\

And I dont think there was a time where I stopped coming here altogether, but I hit the minecraft section really hard when it started getting really active, and still post there seeing as how I havnt accidentally deleted minecraft from my computer yet.
sorry for me not being as active ether.....
not that i was realy active, but never got around to updating my unlocker....

heartview, i'd vote for you, but its up to liz, and i dont know if she listens to me..
i'd also apply...not sure why, maybe i like deleting spam theads and crap....
not sure, but i'm obviously not "qualified" for it...

just my 2 cents..
Jorndel has been active as fuck he;s almost on 24/7 and he knows a lot of shit, i think heartview will probably get it :3
Master should take in consideration your opinion too @Moto that's his job.. or at least used to.

Ahh lol.. didn't notice ,,Last Activity: 2 Weeks Ago '' Dave used to get us demoted for more than 3 weeks of holiday =)

So I guess it's only up to Liz.

So Moto you are in charge.. P.S Section looks like shit.
Posts 46–60 of 134 · Page 4 of 9
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us