Applications..

Posts 61–75 of 134 · Page 5 of 9
@B4M

Yeah he is gone for another 2 weeks. I don't know if he will get demoted :3

Also, I would do a lot of cleaning up except I am still on holiday, and have slow ass internet. When I get back home or get faster interwebs, I will be able to clean up the whole section, don't worry.
Trust me.. I am not worried at all..
I can remember that when BAM was on holidays the last summer Dave managed to ban his account until he came back. Can't Liz do the same with master131? TheUser got demoted for holidays crap too
I didn't get banned for holiday.. I was gone for 3 - 4 the most.. and where I was gone I usually had internet.. and always announced them with 1 week before..

It will take a while till the new minion gets promtoed.. 2 weeks after applications are closed.. slow decissions here on MPGH.. even it looks obvious..

Although they might be looking for 2 Minions..
Quote Originally Posted by B4M View Post
I didn't get banned for holiday.. I was gone for 3 - 4 the most.. and where I was gone I usually had internet.. and always announced them with 1 week before..

It will take a while till the new minion gets promtoed.. 2 weeks after applications are closed.. slow decissions here on MPGH.. even it looks obvious..

Although they might be looking for 2 Minions..
master doesn't deserves a demotion.
Quote Originally Posted by user590177 View Post


master doesn't deserves a demotion.
Doesn't he have the GM?
Isn't that almost the same as Minion, just above minions?

I think I have seen GM's approve and close threads here. (That isn't Minion, but GM I think.)

I don't know...
Quote Originally Posted by user590177 View Post


master doesn't deserves a demotion.
Did I say that he does??
Quote Originally Posted by B4M View Post


Did I say that he does??
Did I said that you said that?
I was talking "in general".
@Jorndel
Tommy is a Moderator, is almost like a minion, just that a mod can access the mod cp. BAM you enjoyed to ban CS's?
ah, this section brings back memories. Used to cave here.
So yeah, I joined 1 year and 1 day ago.

So I was here, in this section, around this period, last year.
I knew all the errors/problems related to aIW, and GSC modding.

I did apply for minion, though I had a small amount posts, and back then there was like 4-5 pages with applications.

I would apply now if I did not already have Crossfire and Minecraft, they require a lot of time, and I barely visit Modern Warfare 2 anymore.

If you think you could do a great job, are active and got knowledge to CoD. Apply!
Quote Originally Posted by Thunder View Post
ah, this section brings back memories. Used to cave here.
So yeah, I joined 1 year and 1 day ago.

So I was here, in this section, around this period, last year.
I knew all the errors/problems related to aIW, and GSC modding.

I did apply for minion, though I had a small amount posts, and back then there was like 4-5 pages with applications.

I would apply now if I did not already have Crossfire and Minecraft, they require a lot of time, and I barely visit Modern Warfare 2 anymore.

If you think you could do a great job, are active and got knowledge to CoD. Apply!
I wont get it. I dun diddly be to young
~ Master won't be demoted, he told them he is going on holidays for 1 month.
~ master is a MOD not a GM, mod is like minion but can ban people unlike minions.
~ they wont be looking for 2 unless moto slacks off, (if that would even need to happen)
Quote Originally Posted by Skyline. View Post
~ Master won't be demoted, he told them he is going on holidays for 1 month.
~ master is a MOD not a GM, mod is like minion but can ban people unlike minions.
~ they wont be looking for 2 unless moto slacks off, (if that would even need to happen)
I'm pretty sure they only demote if you go away for longer than you tell them.
@Skyline. you can't know for sure In summer time it's usually 1 MD 3 Minions.. but you might be right.. the activity dropped significantly..

@user590177 Just Sjoerd and Martin.
Sjored and Martin what? :/
Quote Originally Posted by user590177 View Post
Sjored and Martin what? :/
He enjoyed banning them.
Posts 61–75 of 134 · Page 5 of 9
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us