Look at the main section.. the last thread on the page used to be 4 days maybe 5 days old.. now the second is 1 week +..
i miss the old days too....
than it was really active but it's still fun now if the section has an active day
oh and btw i am back from holiday
Hmmm dont know what to say
Originally Posted by lolbie
i miss the old days too....
than it was really active but it's still fun now if the section has an active day
oh and btw i am back from holiday
welcome back
Originally Posted by flafi 12
Hmmm dont know what to say
^
When's the minion gonna be picked?
Originally Posted by Zed
When's the minion gonna be picked?
I think you have to ask Liz.
Originally Posted by Zed
When's the minion gonna be picked?
just relax the time before this it took 1 week so you have to relax
whenever they are ready, calm the fuck down.
I'm not going crazy to know ffs. I just want to know.
Originally Posted by Zed
I'm not going crazy to know ffs. I just want to know.
lmfao. They acted like you were ragging and flaming xD
Don't expect to ahppen very soon.. they don't really care so much about it.. it takes around 2 weeks if someone insists.. and 4 weeks if they remember..
Originally Posted by B4M
Don't expect to ahppen very soon.. they don't really care so much about it.. it takes around 2 weeks if someone insists.. and 4 weeks if they remember..
lmfao. The admins forget to pick the new minion Epic one bro.
WTF is wrong.. it took them 2 weeks less than usual to pick a Minion =)