Applications..

Posts 106–120 of 134 · Page 8 of 9
@Insane I saw most applicants and have seen them apply but have never been active in the cod section. Or they just apply and then start getting active.
Quote Originally Posted by Jakob View Post

After you, that is.
heheheheh =P

Quote Originally Posted by lolbie View Post
maybe they should pick someone who has been active in this section know this section and is an active user
like myself /me
or @Heartview
not someone that has never been active in this section
old cavers are old.

Quote Originally Posted by Insane View Post
No general offense to anyone else but way way way back in the day day day of the people who applied all I remember is @cgallagher21 and @lobie @Gyongytyuk and @Edlmann
(unless some people got name changes >>). The rest have just came recently for Minion. @Heartview I never remember seeing you active in COD maybe it was the times when I was inactive, so I have no opinion on that. Personally I'd choose lobie
this was when i was here before you?

Quote Originally Posted by user590177 View Post


u no remember me? Umm wait I can still remember ur old name, just wait a lil..
hi play&win/horatiocane/ace.bust/jublblllbbelbelebpop
I ain't gonn get it. No one loves me
Quote Originally Posted by Zed View Post
I ain't gonn get it. No one loves me
well i barely saw you cave here often. so idk.
Quote Originally Posted by Skyline. View Post


heheheheh =P



old cavers are old.



this was when i was here before you?



hi play&win/horatiocane/ace.bust/jublblllbbelbelebpop
ace.bu50t and that other dude was insane.


Quote Originally Posted by Zed View Post
I ain't gonn get it. No one loves me
I would like to titfuck you. (See how much I love you?)
@Skyline.

Yeah, but you where a complete: newphag ;]
Quote Originally Posted by Insane View Post
@Alex

Yeah, but you where a complete: newphag ;]
hey man i worked my way up the hard way lol!.

no one helped me no one was nice to me, had to learn my own way, only person that sorta helped me was R3V back in the day, who at that time was minion or mod.
@Insane.
@Skyline.

I didn't really

I just got super active and posted alot (not to be confused with spam) and then got it in 3 months.

But you still my son
Quote Originally Posted by Insane View Post
@Alex

I didn't really

I just got super active and posted alot (not to be confused with spam) and then got it in 3 months.

But you still my son
You had it easy, i had been applying since before arch tried to apply for minion, which since then was like 15 Serious Applications, i eventually got it, and trust me to fuck myself over, but at least no member got infected, rather me to go down than shit load of them, ( last serious post before i say goodbye @Insane)
@Skyline. wasn't out mistake for the tratment.. remember when I got it? xD R3V/Ky. was Minion not Mod.. but he didn't last long.. I kind liked Koen ..
The COD Section just died...It isn't really active anymore...

@aIW|Convery maybe there are more kids these days. But not only.
Quote Originally Posted by Edlmann View Post
The COD Section just died...It isn't really active anymore...

@aIW|Convery maybe there are more kids these days. But not only.
It is dead.. something ,,higher up'' guys don't want to realise. One of the reasons that made me quit.. you can't make shit snap.
It's between games, give CoD a break.
Quote Originally Posted by Moto View Post
It's between games, give CoD a break.
what you mean?

@Moto
@Skyline.

Above, they were talking about how CoD is at an all time low, and isn't active at all.
Posts 106–120 of 134 · Page 8 of 9
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us