Applications..

Posts 91–105 of 134 · Page 7 of 9
Quote Originally Posted by Jakob View Post


that was only to piss off someone else that applied




After you, that is.
yea sure .
I am here now just to wait for the answer for who ho get the Minion.
If I don't get it I guess I can move on.

But if I get it I will stay and enjoy work in the CoD section.

Well, I will be gone for around 1 week from now.
So I guess I won't be able to check. (I will use my phone to see but...)

So good luck every one.

I migh see you guys again.
I migh not see you again.

Have a wonderful life until the minion is choosen.

Take care have fun.
(No, I still want to get minion if you wonder that. I am just pritty sure I won't get it now.)
Quote Originally Posted by Jorndel View Post
I am here now just to wait for the answer for who ho get the Minion.
If I don't get it I guess I can move on.

But if I get it I will stay and enjoy work in the CoD section.

Well, I will be gone for around 1 week from now.
So I guess I won't be able to check. (I will use my phone to see but...)

So good luck every one.

I migh see you guys again.
I migh not see you again.

Have a wonderful life until the minion is choosen.

Take care have fun.
(No, I still want to get minion if you wonder that. I am just pritty sure I won't get it now.)
You are NOW pretty sure?
maybe they should pick someone who has been active in this section know this section and is an active user

like myself /me

or @Heartview

not someone that has never been active in this section
Quote Originally Posted by lolbie View Post
maybe they should pick someone who has been active in this section know this section and is an active user

like myself /me

or @Heartview

not someone that has never been active in this section
It's not like Hearview was active here all the time. As B4M said no1 can get a editor position and be famous by caving on COD. Anyways, Heartview won this.
Quote Originally Posted by user590177 View Post


It's not like Hearview was active here all the time. As B4M said no1 can get a editor position and be famous by caving on COD. Anyways, Heartview won this.
Out of curiosity, do you have any idea what the editor is for? Because saying that just because I have it that I cant be active in other sections is pretty absurd.
Quote Originally Posted by Heartview View Post
Out of curiosity, do you have any idea what the editor is for? Because saying that just because I have it that I cant be active in other sections is pretty absurd.
B4M said it whatever.
but he was active before in this section...
No general offense to anyone else but way way way back in the day day day of the people who applied all I remember is @cgallagher21 and @lobie @GRgaergaergaergerag and @Edlmann
(unless some people got name changes >>). The rest have just came recently for Minion. @Heartview I never remember seeing you active in COD maybe it was the times when I was inactive, so I have no opinion on that. Personally I'd choose lobie
Quote Originally Posted by Insane View Post
No general offense to anyone else but way way way back in the day day day of the people who applied all I remember is @cgallagher21 and @lobie (unless some people got name changes >>). The rest have just came recently for Minion. @Heartview I never remember seeing you active in COD maybe it was the times when I was inactive, so I have no opinion on that. Personally I'd choose lobie
u no remember me? Umm wait I can still remember ur old name, just wait a lil..
@user590177

Did you get a name change?

EDIT: I have a feeling you did :S
Quote Originally Posted by Insane View Post
@user590177

Did you get a name change?
Believe it or not but I am AcE.bu50t, jbubblepop
@Insane
Quote Originally Posted by Insane View Post
@user590177

Yes I remember you.

And I see you remember me
You remember that summer? I really enjoyed COD at those times. It was active like General now days.
well, I have wasted almost all the time I have been on MPGH in the CoD section. Think its soon around 1 year now. (or atleast 1/2 year) so now I feel no one see me... Just be or? Well good luck to every one.
Posts 91–105 of 134 · Page 7 of 9
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us