Applications..

Posts 16–30 of 134 · Page 2 of 9
Quote Originally Posted by cgallagher21 View Post
Little Kids?? I'm mature so is everyone else who applied
How old are you then?
Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post


How old are you then?
That's not the point. Master131 is 13/14, and he is a mod.
Quote Originally Posted by user590177 View Post


That's not the point. Master131 is 13/14, and he is a mod.
Wait, why is everyone calling everyone else a kid.
Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post


Wait, why is everyone calling everyone else a kid.
idk. I just applied and BAM came here and called me a kid.
Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post
How old are you then?
\

@Doc 16
Quote Originally Posted by aIW|Convery View Post
You kids are adorable :3
I'm 19. Will be 20 in October. @Doc has more experience than me, but I'm more than fit for the job.
Heres my input...I haven't been in this section for a while, but from what I see, it looks like shit.

Age, who cares about age. @master131 is 13 years old, and is one of the best staff members here. He's more mature then half the community here.

As for "@Doc for Minion", I DO think he would be a great minion, but I've never seen him here once.

Feel free to disagree with me as much as you want, but the people that I think deserve it the most in this section would be @Heartview and @aIW|Convery

Not that they'll be getting it, but Convery does help out here, he's active, and despite him being hated by half the users in this section I think he would be great as a minion....just take away that aIW

[MPGH]aIW|Convery looks like shit, no offense.


Heartview has been in this section since I've been a member on MPGH, and has proven himself to be helpful and respectful to the members here in my eyes.

Those are just my opinions, and when it comes down to it, it doesn't even matter.
It's all in the hands of Liz....
Quote Originally Posted by FUKO View Post
Heres my input...I haven't been in this section for a while, but from what I see, it looks like shit.

Age, who cares about age. @master131 is 13 years old, and is one of the best staff members here. He's more mature then half the community here.

As for "@Doc for Minion", I DO think he would be a great minion, but I've never seen him here once.

Feel free to disagree with me as much as you want, but the people that I think deserve it the most in this section would be @Heartview and @aIW|Convery

Not that they'll be getting it, but Convery does help out here, he's active, and despite him being hated by half the users in this section I think he would be great as a minion....just take away that aIW

[MPGH]aIW|Convery looks like shit, no offense.


Heartview has been in this section since I've been a member on MPGH, and has proven himself to be helpful and respectful to the members here in my eyes.

Those are just my opinions, and when it comes down to it, it doesn't even matter.
It's all in the hands of Liz....
We both know what's going to happen
Quote Originally Posted by FUKO View Post

Not that they'll be getting it, but Convery does help out here, he's active, and despite him being hated by half the users in this section I think he would be great as a minion....just take away that aIW
Well, thank you but I prefer my aIW| :3
Quote Originally Posted by FUKO View Post
Heres my input...I haven't been in this section for a while, but from what I see, it looks like shit.

Age, who cares about age. master131 is 13 years old, and is one of the best staff members here. He's more mature then half the community here.

As for "Doc for Minion", I DO think he would be a great minion, but I've never seen him here once.

Feel free to disagree with me as much as you want, but the people that I think deserve it the most in this section would be Heartview and aIW|Convery

Not that they'll be getting it, but Convery does help out here, he's active, and despite him being hated by half the users in this section I think he would be great as a minion....just take away that aIW

[MPGH]aIW|Convery looks like shit, no offense.


Heartview has been in this section since I've been a member on MPGH, and has proven himself to be helpful and respectful to the members here in my eyes.

Those are just my opinions, and when it comes down to it, it doesn't even matter.
It's all in the hands of Liz....
I do agree with most of your points, though Im not going to say anything as I want to keep out of these conversations, as they usually wind up leading to some "My friend deserves to win just because" types of deals.

imo, the ability to demonstrate maturity should be a major factor in getting picked, followed by being competent enough to actually run the place. Being liked or not shouldnt really play a huge roll in the decision.
Quote Originally Posted by Heartview View Post
I do agree with most of your points, though Im not going to say anything as I want to keep out of these conversations, as they usually wind up leading to some "My friend deserves to win just because" types of deals.

imo, the ability to demonstrate maturity should be a major factor in getting picked, followed by being competent enough to actually run the place. Being liked or not shouldnt really play a huge roll in the decision.
You'd be a good minion

Sd for me not being active, you're right. I rarely post here anymore, ever since Melodia left and warez got GM.
Quote Originally Posted by FUKO View Post
Heres my input...I haven't been in this section for a while, but from what I see, it looks like shit.

Age, who cares about age. @master131 is 13 years old, and is one of the best staff members here. He's more mature then half the community here.

As for "@Doc for Minion", I DO think he would be a great minion, but I've never seen him here once.

Feel free to disagree with me as much as you want, but the people that I think deserve it the most in this section would be @Heartview and @aIW|Convery

Not that they'll be getting it, but Convery does help out here, he's active, and despite him being hated by half the users in this section I think he would be great as a minion....just take away that aIW

[MPGH]aIW|Convery looks like shit, no offense.


Heartview has been in this section since I've been a member on MPGH, and has proven himself to be helpful and respectful to the members here in my eyes.

Those are just my opinions, and when it comes down to it, it doesn't even matter.
It's all in the hands of Liz....
I can agree on @aIW|Convery , but honestly I don't see Heartview in this section. Maybe we just post at different times.. And I havent seen Doc in here either much, different times tho maybe
Well, good luck every one anyway
Posts 16–30 of 134 · Page 2 of 9
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us