Posts by DavidCreegan
4 posts total, newest first.
VAC: Bannable or not?in Call of Duty 8 - Modern Warfare 3 (MW3) Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=hoonoze;13355936]I just got banned. Is there any anti bans that I can use?[/QUOTE]
What were you specifically doing when you got the VAC? Just wondering because I just want to do 20th prestige and edit a few stMultiplayer Stats Editorin Call of Duty 8 - Modern Warfare 3 (MW3) Hacks & Cheats - Anyone get VAC ban yet? Want to use this but still wary. I used mw2 stats editor and it was fine but that game is a couple years older.MW2 Rank 70/Any Prestige/Unlock Hack v1.1 (includes source code)in Call of Duty 6 - Modern Warfare 2 (MW2) Hacks - Thanks, it works, but none of the prestige emblems are unlocked, none of the mastery challenges for the weapons are finished. Is there any way I can unlock all challenges and titles/emblems? Other programs seem to be out[MW2] Prestige, Level Unlocker + Stats Changer, Barrack Tool v1.0in Call of Duty 6 - Modern Warfare 2 (MW2) Hacks - Can someone please confirm if I will get vac ban for this? The other stat changer apparently doesn't work
Showing the 4 most recent posts.