Posts by lauwy
522 posts total, newest first.
Remote Tele-Knifein CrossFire Hack Coding / Programming / Source Code - And why would he share it to us?
Come on, dream on... Why would we want to know what crossfire checks? and why would you want any baypass...I Want Help Codingin CrossFire Hack Coding / Programming / Source Code - 5 minits ago I posted in a topic a responze about 1 shot kill, the addie is there.Weapon pointer problemin CrossFire Hack Coding / Programming / Source Code - Reload is 2424,
But I get crossfire errors... Strage,
and if I inject a dll, it works for 14 seconds and afther that it quits :S.
Its a while loop with out any returns or breaks :SPlease HELP with this New Hack?!!! Im new to c++ ???in CrossFire Hack Coding / Programming / Source Code - [quote=galamb98;4630294]Umm.. You said that you made that base, so I dont understand, why you cant repair it tehe
I smell a little FAIL here :) ;)[/quote]
roflmao! +1 +1!!!plzz tell me what i do with these?in CrossFire Hack Coding / Programming / Source Code - Reload:
(float)100;
Single fire,
Just try
Range:
Max of float.. or (float)99999999999
Dmg:
This one is buggy in Td and other mods, so leave it.
Change,
Try 0? Or 100? ( I mean (float) 100 or (float)0 )
Showing the 5 most recent posts.