Posts by anjolo96
5 posts total, newest first.
Hordes.IOin Hack Requests - I managed to use teleport for 2-3days..
It was simply changing packets exchanged between client and server,
but since Dek (the dev) added some sort of verification with timestamp stoped working.
I was only choosing Safely host bot server in Javascriptin Web Languages - Hello!
I have no experience in Encryptation or any methods to hide own code.
I am developing a bot for browser game, running in JavaScript.
Using Tampermonkey obviously :P,
I already managed to make bot later comuni[★][★]PLAYSTECHKIN[★][★]SELLING CHEAP PSN PS4 NINTENDO SWITCH ACCOUNTS[★][★]in Selling Accounts/Keys/Items - + THANKS | Got Spiderman PS4 for my brotha :DHello! Another weeb from internetin Member Introduction & Return - [QUOTE=KryptoKing;14748413]Welcome on Forum[/QUOTE]
Thanks
Already got a psn account with Spiderman for my brotha :DHello! Another weeb from internetin Member Introduction & Return - Hello,
I'm from Portugal.
Looking to: LEARN and TRADE (mostly)
I love CODING; I know a bit of Javascript, php, css, html
- Actually working on Website Dev;
- Developing Bot for browser game (Javascript, NodeJS);
Showing the 5 most recent posts.