Posts by SlashBusta
101 posts total, newest first.
Player Pointerin Combat Arms EU Hack Coding/Source Code - Yeah I know, but I said that I don't have the time to test so I didn't know if they're for NA or EU.Player Pointerin Combat Arms EU Hack Coding/Source Code - I told you, I want to help people with anything I can :D Well I think player pointer isn't so important (atleast for me) so that's why I shared, enemy pointer I think I won't /fmm
Oh and Crash, thanks for correcting mPlayer Pointerin Combat Arms EU Hack Coding/Source Code - Well I found this player pointer on a site, don't tell which because it's against the rules, here it is: [ClientFX.fxd + 0x66F34] [X: 0xC8] [Y: 0xCC] [Z: 00] Can someone test it please? Really I don't have enough time foBasic Hax CA | 2 September 2010 (EU Version)in Combat Arms Europe Hacks - Normally that the Godmode an Ammo and all that shit isn't working, don't you see that they are in the Fun Hacks category ? Omg... /ohshitCombat Arms Tutorials Sub-Forumin Combat Arms EU Help - [quote=BadBlood;2639724]it's very smart[/quote]
Thanks, but also vote up in the poll, please.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.