Posts by JavaC
86 posts total, newest first.
Need to get active again.in General - [quote=ilyle;2098541]Mmmhm every post you post towards me. is usually something negative. I giggle on how you deny you hate me. Or that you dislike me. for almost no reason. And im saying no reason for you don't know me I no securityin CrossFire Discussions - [quote=ahmadtaha26;2098317]Hey guys this is my second post!!! I have my security and now what, Who ever tells me gets zp. It has to be step by step[/quote]
How stupid are you, Call fucking g4box you fucking idiot.Dumb nigger is dumb niggerin General - [quote=ilyle;2098088]
If you want somone to say that ask someone to.
I at least said he did well unlike some fags that can't understand that everything and anything is a success there is no such thing as fail. JustWallHack for Windows 7 64bit Users.in CrossFire Hacks & Cheats - [quote=Xxpillzzxx;2096965]Well, Mine is finally patched. ;) Good three day running though.
Which is weird, was working all today... lol.
After two minutes in-game I got this:
http://img266.imageshack.us/img266/5932/The existance of God, and time.in Debate Fort - [quote=SloaMoeDaea;2097360]Enough threads on religion :([/quote]
The kid can't make a comeback.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IhCjv9EcLpwhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IhCjv9EcLpwhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IhCjv
Showing the 5 most recent posts.