Posts by Blue Moon
14 posts total, newest first.
[PC] VAL'S SERVICES | CHEAPEST | BTC & ETH 20% OFF | BEST CUSTOMER SUPPORTin Red Dead Redemption 2 Hacks - Vouch for service, bought an Advanced Package and the service was done quickly with excellent communication. Would recommend to anyone who isn't looking to grind out XP, Money or Gold.Anyone has felt a feeling of emptiness after finishing an anime?in Anime - When I finished Naruto I felt like the world was ending, it was a show I watched growing up and when it finished and I had no motivation to watch anything else I was just sad. So then I decided to just re-watch it lmaoWatching Anime as you grow upin Anime - Yeah it is something that most people either don't like talking about or don't know about, I feel like when I am asked about anime most people just assume it's like hentai or i'm sitting at home watching cartoons all dayOld style vs New style animein Anime - I actually prefer the old style to the new style, I feel like most shows now have characters that have huge chests and giant eyes, like they think "what will make people watch our show...huge boobs"Feel left behindin Anime - If you're just getting into anime find something light and something with a dub, I started out with Cowboy Bebop which is an older anime and less like stereotypical, like they don't have huge eyes and giant boobs.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.