Posts by Aphix
6 posts total, newest first.
[SOLVED].:PLEASE HELP:.in Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Help - K does the ban ware off anytime soon or is it forever?[SOLVED].:PLEASE HELP:.in Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Help - I dont know if i'm banned or not but i run the game cod without any cheats or anything on. And it doesnt work, it jjsut comes up with cheat detected even though im not using one. I deleted all of my things like vac chaos[SOLVED] Little Server Toolin Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Help - Hi i just got that mw2 hack program littleservertool but i hav no idea how to use it. Can anyone tell me its rly frustrating./rageHow do I get the hack working?in Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Help - wheres the link to the first 1? "External BoxEsp V4.32 Sniper Aimbot + Strings Esp[SOLVED] Global Thermonucier Warin Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Help - Heyy does anyone know tha codes 4 doin the hidden global thermo nuke war gametype? Its a tad annoying trying to find it /raage
Showing the 5 most recent posts.