Posts by -lunar-
40 posts total, newest first.
exitGrind public beta v1.0, external osu! relaxin osu! Cheats & Hacks - Not sure if I'm an idiot or not, but I set everything up, but after the first click, it doesn't take over. Am I doing something wrong?Can't Order from Applein Marketplace Talk - If you can't order directly from Apple, try another seller. Apple products are mostly carried anywhere depending on the model and specs.Question about Refund Anonymouslyin Marketplace Talk - [QUOTE=farok23;15079737]Maybe through Revolut?Isn't that possible?[/QUOTE]
Revolut is good but only offered in the US. They're also limiting accounts that have numerous refunds on them. It is additionally very taxing toEncrypted Email Providersin Cybersecurity - Protonmail is safe, yes, but it's definitely not what people believe it to be. You don't get to control any of your encryption among other things. It's fine for the typical user, and I even use it, but I wish they were mImprove your Security and Privacyin Cybersecurity - Thank you for the brief guide.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.