Posts by stevee5
12 posts total, newest first.
[SOLVED] I got banned..ok .. idc lolin Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Help - [quote=AIMatHEAD;2338119]as i can see you got banned for using console cammand..... or a modded map..[/quote]
I didn't do either lol.[SOLVED] I got banned..ok .. idc lolin Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Help - Hey , so I got banned . . I don't really care , because I was playing with fire and got burnt ..
But anyway , I just wanted to see if any of you know for what I was banned .
The hacks I used were:
Level Hack
Modded SOMG HELP..in Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Help - Hey ,
well I was using EAM, I used a playerstat file which was made for me , which was SUPPOSED to take me to prestige 7 with some other stats which were ALL wrong .
I was taken to prestige 0 lvl 70, all titles nd emb[SOLVED]READin Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Help - Nvm , the trainer is working . But what do you do with it ?
I open my game, leave it on barracks , then I write numbers in the boxes , click the prestige icon I want and Click unlock all perks, reopen my game and nothing[SOLVED]READin Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Help - [quote=Abstract;2298269]
Use a trainer instead of EAM
http://www.mpgh.net/forum/191-call-duty-6-modern-warfare-2-hacks-cod-mw2-hacks/164208-trainer-unlocker-v3-0-abstract-1-2-208-a.html[/quote]
That doesn't seem to wor
Showing the 5 most recent posts.