Posts by jul920
33 posts total, newest first.
self **buttonpressed()???in Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 GSC Modding Help/Discussion - I don't want this one I want the one to sprintself **buttonpressed()???in Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 GSC Modding Help/Discussion - I know those command but want it in this form
Example: self usebuttonpressed()
Like the jetpackself **buttonpressed()???in Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 GSC Modding Help/Discussion - What are the command for this...if(self **buttonpressed())
I know
self usebuttonpressed() to use with F,
but what are the other command.
Precisely I want the one to sprint??
I don't know if u will uReal Good Ideas?in Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 GSC Modding Help/Discussion - Battlefield 2 mod... I've trying to make this mod, but i'm not really a good modder then my version suck[Release] Black Ops Modin Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Server / GSC Modding - Hey master you find how change weapon name above ammo!!!
Showing the 5 most recent posts.