[Release] Black Ops Mod

Posts 1–15 of 43 · Page 1 of 3
[Release] Black Ops Mod
Black Ops Mod by master131


This is probably one of the first mods I've released on MPGH other than my first faily mod / You may find that the menus may glitch, just keep pressing F until you reach the first menu and re-enter it again. I'm not very menu savvy if you know what I mean. I'm open for ideas because I kinda ran out of them and decided to enter the MOTW

Features:
  • Black Ops Weapons (Crossbow, Flamethrower...)†
  • Spy Cameras
  • Player Customisation (Gun Camos, Player Models)
  • Death Machine CPs
  • Decoy (A flashbang that makes gun noises)
  • Super OP fun (Quicker rounds = more fun?)
  • Some other stuff I can't remember.....


† All weapons in this mod will be featured in Black Ops in the same or simillar form.

Credits:
- Zalew (HUD/Menu inspiration)
- Neekokeen (Weapon Camo IDs)
- KillingDyl/4FunPlayin (Flamethrower stuff and Death Machine)
- Lost4468 (Flame FX)
- CODWiki/Treyarch (Ideas and weapon information)

I may add some more features when I have time but here is my mod for now.

Screenshots:




Funny moment:


Virus Scans:
VirusTotal - Free Online Virus, Malware and URL Scanner
BlackOps-master131.rar - Jotti's malware scan

Download:
BlackOps-master131-FIXED.rarattachment deleted · 670 downloads before removal
LMFAO THIS IS SWEET SHIT
Awesome mod!
At pic 1, REC•?
(like using color)
Quote Originally Posted by [WhA]4FunPlayin View Post
Awesome mod!
At pic 1, REC•?
(like using color)
I used a martydom icon and set the colour to red. /
/approved

Enjoy
Looks sweet, +rep.
You should make a video of the features.

I think I might test this out tonight, thanks.

PS: Did you use the crossbow 'technique' by Azumikkel, or how does it work?
Quote Originally Posted by Neekokeen View Post
Looks sweet, +rep.
You should make a video of the features.

I think I might test this out tonight, thanks.

PS: Did you use the crossbow 'technique' by Azumikkel, or how does it work?
AZUMIKKEL made a crossbow? lol, this is all my own idea....
Oh, I see it's the one from RTD3.2! Nah, I didn't copy his code or anything...
Lol very nice
Quote Originally Posted by master131

Maybe make the m21 sniper crossbow
Quote Originally Posted by master131
Funny moment:
LoL..Epic mod, waiting to see black ops mods soon..
dude nicely made you deserve a thanks
Haha cool mod lol
Woops, found a little mistake, please re-approve.
RolltheDice v4 and this one one day (however dunno which day RTD4 came) - pwnani
Posts 1–15 of 43 · Page 1 of 3

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us