Posts by [SDT]Bourne
16 posts total, newest first.
Keys of all Kinds! 3 Steam Keys $5 Each (Not hacked on) 11 non steam keys $1.75 each!in DayZ Selling / Trading / Buying - [QUOTE=The Ace Ventura;8362943]Don't trade is scam, added me on skype and sent me a globally banned CD key then blocked me on skype[/QUOTE]
Lol? He just got some of my money and my key has worked... I most definitely wiKeys of all Kinds! 3 Steam Keys $5 Each (Not hacked on) 11 non steam keys $1.75 each!in DayZ Selling / Trading / Buying - Adding you on skype.Admin Menu Maker (BETA!)in Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Server / GSC Modding - [quote=Nachos;4412613][/quote]
but yet I would prefer it to be all in one and not needing to go hunting for it?Admin Menu Maker (BETA!)in Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Server / GSC Modding - Hey,
Could you make some prefunctions?
such as;
- Unlimited Ammo
- Map Change ( ALL )
- Kick
and things like that :)
it would be nice for new modders to get to know that :D!Sky Bonus Modin Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 GSC Modding Help/Discussion - [quote=Nachos;4328467][/quote]
Hey,
Sorry I tried but I couldnt get it to work,
Would you mind trying it for me?
Mod : alterIWnet • View topic - [Relase] SkyBonus (http://alteriw.net/viewtopic.php?f=72&t=14228)
Showing the 5 most recent posts.