Posts by failban
10 posts total, newest first.
Why was I banned again??in General - /agrees
i mean...who hasnt been banned from something online for something they did.
then again everyone who is incarcirated if you ask them are innocent also...So Backstabersin General - *gasp* dave doesnt read pms?
for shame!usertitle requestin General - [quote=arunforce;2686109]1.If I only cared about myself, I wouldn't be admin. I get nothing out of it, only do it to help the people
2. I don't give a flying fucking shit if you want a name or user title change every fuSo Backstabersin General - [quote=arunforce;2686109]If I only cared about myself, I wouldn't be admin. I get nothing out of it, only do it to help the people
2. I don't give a flying fucking shit if you want a name or user title change every fuckThis thread is dedicated for my 100th thankin General - thnks thnks a lotaa
Showing the 5 most recent posts.