Posts by Sheza
150 posts total, newest first.
Simple CA Hack v1in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - This is Longetivity's hack.
He made it.
Fuck sake.I finally get LiquidForce Ideain Combat Arms Mod Discussion - Corndog is right.[REQUEST THREAD]Put all your requests here for modsin Combat Arms Mod Discussion - Edit the head model so there's two pencils up his nose and his underpants on his head.
I didn't learn that in the Sudan, you know.
A cookie for anyone that gets the reference.M9 - M67in Combat Arms Mod Discussion - I'm not asking someone to do it for me.
I've tried. I wanted to ask for some help.
I've tried swapping the ltb files, but when I went in game, my knife wasn't even there. I was holding nothing?
Any ideas, or is iCall of Duty Modern Warfare 2 MULTIPLAYER CRACK!!!!! z0mGin Call of Duty 6 - Modern Warfare 2 (MW2) Hacks - It's not, warez-bb is one of the biggest warez sites on the net.
And that multiplayer crack works fine.
STOP downgrading posts before you even look at them.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.