Posts by +NULL
30 posts total, newest first.
Handling Structsin Visual Basic Programming - Curious if anyone has ever successfully manipulated structs using vb.net?
Here's the struct itself I wish to call, just not sure how to attack it with vb.net :o
If anyone has an example it would be greatly appreciated,--->[BOT]<---- My Tagin Vindictus Discussions - From here forth instead of saying "Yo I'm gonna go Bot!" I'm gonna say "Yo I'm gonna go pyrofag!"Instant Lootin Vindictus Help - Yea I knew that but didn't feel like it needed to be quoted since 1 example was already given! Thanks for releasing your EzBossX otherwise I would never have figured this out lol..Instant Lootin Vindictus Help - I've been trying to figure this out all day, I know it has something to do with search_evil_core but I just can't figure it out.. Any information would be great :)
[UPDATE]
Just reversed nunya's EzBossX to figure this oDK Transformation Limitin Vindictus Help - Hello,
I'm trying to figure out how to bypass the Transformation Limit on DK "You must wait until you Transform again"
Any help would be greatly appreciated :)
Showing the 5 most recent posts.