Posts by Soladis
232 posts total, newest first.
Guides.in World of Warcraft General - Just torrent the Zygor guide or download it from the WoW section -.- not that hard.Patch 4.3in World of Warcraft General - I believe Blizzard announced they aren't going to release anymore exspansions.[Tutorial]Simple class explanations[Stickied]in World of Warcraft Tutorials - I have one thing to add :) I play paladins all the time and a Holy spec can do DPS with Exo Spam, and if they have all there CDs up they can do 10K+ DPS if fully geared. And also "Its a "2 button hero class", it doesnt gM4A1 Stripdownin Combat Arms Mod Request - Lol, i need one for the G36E xD so if anyone else could do a stripdown of the G36E i'd be happy :P, and sorry for replying this but i'd rather not start a new thread since theres already a stripdown thread.MP5A4 Monster Skinin Combat Arms Mod Request - Im looking for someone to make me a Skin for the MP5A4 with the Monster Icon on it, I'd like it to be Green and Black Also. Thank you to anyone who can make this for me :)
Showing the 5 most recent posts.