Posts by -xGhost-
344 posts total, newest first.
Dog Warsin General - Lmao, there's some great editing going on there /tehe_G36E- uMAD?in Combat Arms Discussions - [quote=Bear Jew;4867193]Bitch, I am the Bear Jew, feared killer.
You're just a stern faced twig in a suit.[/quote]
Stern Faced Twig in a suit, Lmfao.BladeCraft Worldin Minecraft Creations - At first I was like this ain't Minecraft, then I was like /daum_G36E- uMAD?in Combat Arms Discussions - You can't say you "wrecked" him because he got 9 Kills on you. I also think you would stand a chance against me but I don't waste my time.My House :)in Minecraft Discussions - Well I'm assuming you've just started with the house because it barely has anything done to it, when I first build my stairs going down I make sure I equally space them and make sure my head doesn't hit the roof when goi
Showing the 5 most recent posts.