Posts by Creev
74 posts total, newest first.
Mod Loader v1.0in Combat Arms EU Mods & Rez Modding - Ok I see that a new bypass was found. I'm going to update this mod loader with it, just a question: should I make a new thread or edit this one?Mod Loader v1.0in Combat Arms EU Mods & Rez Modding - Sorry... I think if i had posted it 2 or 3 days ago it would had worked for you all, i've just read about the fact that the old bypass with texturescripts doesn't work anymore... If you want you can move it in the ca eu Mod Loader v1.0in Combat Arms EU Mods & Rez Modding - 86040Hi all, here is another mod pack with a mod loader made by me in visual basic...
It's my first try in vb so be gentle ;)
Screen:
http://desmond.imageshack.us/Himg607/scaled.php?server=607&filename=screenvq.jpg&Mod Loaderin Combat Arms Mods & Rez Modding - [QUOTE=kolec94;5754132]cmd how make that look better?[/QUOTE]
I'll try to make it with visual c++, it's hard for me but who knows...Mod Loaderin Combat Arms Mods & Rez Modding - Hi all, there is a mod loader done by me. It's practically a mod pack with his loader to make things faster when putting or deleting mods.
Screen:
http://desmond.imageshack.us/Himg687/scaled.php?server=687&filename=scre
Showing the 5 most recent posts.