Posts by Sc0rch
5 posts total, newest first.
PSP programmers....in Playstation Hacking - Hi everybody!
I was here in front of the PC reading some threads in this section and didn't find lots, if any, PSP programming tutorials/programmers. I was wondering if there is here anyone that knows how to program tMore C++ Tutorials.in Programming Tutorial Requests - Instead of follow some tutorials why don't you read a C++ book? C++ is quite difficult when comparing with another languages. Seriously, i would advise you to read a good C++ book before doing anything. Now i know the batell me I'm wrongin General - I'm 16 years old and i'm repenter not to learn programming before. At this age i could be cracking almost every software/games if i started at 10. So congratulations for the 10 years old kids that are here :DWhere to go now . . . ?in C++/C Programming - @lilneo
Thank you so much for your answer! It helped me a LOT with my research on Google. I found dozens of good sites/tutorials that approach DLL injection and to be honest and i didn't find it that hard, we only canWhere to go now . . . ?in C++/C Programming - Hi everybody!
I have been learning a lot of C++, yesterday i coded a Snake game and did a lot of another "Programs". . .But i want to start hacking, especially do some Trainers, but i'm completely lost. I don't know w
Showing the 5 most recent posts.