Posts by relyks
50 posts total, newest first.
[ModPacks] Iridium hacked Client [Tekkit lite 0.6.5 ] [Mindcrack 8.3.2]in Minecraft Hacks & Cheats - Still no way to change the menu key binding? Insert doesn't work with my keyboard since it's shared with printscreen.[ModPacks] Iridium hacked Client [Tekkit lite 0.6.5 ] [Mindcrack 8.3.2]in Minecraft Hacks & Cheats - Is there any way for me to change the GUI menu bind key? My keyboard shares a key between insert and print screen, makes it so any game which uses the insert key will not work. In other words, I can't get the GUI to showMod Selector 15.0 HEXEDin Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats - Keeps booting me to character select, and theres a few seconds lag in using my special ability. Is there an option I need to turn off to make it work properly?Mod Selector 15.0 HEXEDin Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats - Been a long time since I played this game or used any mods.... what is the hotkey for aimbot?Looking for a map viewer/ recorder.in Minecraft Help - Hi, I've been playing on a FTB Ultimate server where the borders are +/- 20k its a full raid/pvp server, and its so impossible to find anyone to raid with those distances. I've been using devnull to xray the ground while
Showing the 5 most recent posts.