Posts by L80mans
136 posts total, newest first.
unl.ammo bytesin Combat Arms Hack Coding / Programming / Source Code - [QUOTE=teehee15;5520888]lol you reposted?? now your just aiming to get banned man![/QUOTE]
Jeff is a bitch who just mad because i took my vip from him lolunl.ammo bytesin Combat Arms Hack Coding / Programming / Source Code - [QUOTE=Deuce.;5520724]Dude your last thread was closed and you make another?
Dude I've only been on here for a little bit and even I have noticed that you leech and cannot code.
Please take your fail somewhere else.
Jeffunl.ammo bytesin Combat Arms Hack Coding / Programming / Source Code - E8\x13\xAF\xFA\xFF
B8\xD4\x7C\x76\x37
E9\x5B\xAB\xFA\xFFunl.ammo bytesin Combat Arms Hack Coding / Programming / Source Code - [QUOTE=fakeness;5519643]I was just trying to save some time[/QUOTE]
so was i but i dont care if those get patched because i got another one that no one going to ever getunl.ammo bytesin Combat Arms Hack Coding / Programming / Source Code - [QUOTE=fakeness;5519583]I know that why I was asking,
Could you post the on bytes?[/QUOTE]
you guys need to learn how to use the cshell!!!
Showing the 5 most recent posts.