Posts by Bizzleshwitz
174 posts total, newest first.
Danksole VIPin Vindictus Help - It's not patched at the moment. I just checked and ran it.
If you looked at the other thread, you can see that the one they were talking about was from 2 months ago.Pub Console 1.7 for NAin Vindictus Hacks & Cheats - You know what they say... What goes around, comes around.
You guys will find out what I mean at a later date.Arachnophobiain Vindictus Discussions - Lol. If you guys are seriously scared of spiders on a game, then I feel sorry for you, son. I got 99 problems, but a virtual spider ain't one.About EP10 O(∩_∩)O~~~in Vindictus Discussions - [QUOTE=jacket_maomao;5697010]Does anyone know when to release EP10?
I am considering weather i should craft a Lv61 suit.....
Or waiting for the Lv 70 suit in EP10[/QUOTE]
Episode 10 will not be out for quite a while.
WSecrets to craft more than +10 weapon?in Vindictus Help - [QUOTE=Suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu;5694670]IP Ban though?[/QUOTE]
Negative. My Friend was only banned from Vindictus back when we had the Item Spawn method through packet editing, with Dev Weapons, infinite gold, and othe
Showing the 5 most recent posts.