Posts by JustAndy
62 posts total, newest first.
Throwing Knife Shiny?in Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Texture Requests - [QUOTE=Plaxiotic;5668238]I could make it a bright solid color, like red or something. Just tell me what you'd want and I will try to make it.[/QUOTE]
Oh sweet, cheers. I guess the natural silver would be best, just shinThrowing Knife Shiny?in Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Texture Requests - I have a feeling this wont be possible as it wasn't really achieved with the golden cammos but I'll ask anyway.
Would there be a way to mod the texture file for the knife so that it shon brightly? So it would be easy Explained GSC Codes. (1st Post LD)in Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Server / GSC Modding - [QUOTE=InferNus`;5652622]Translator ? lol[/QUOTE]
Yea, well for example : "The Scripter didnt wrote something here" should be; The Scripter didnt write anything here.
Could have been that you just made a mistake, it juExplained GSC Codes. (1st Post LD)in Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Server / GSC Modding - Not bad for a first attempt, very basic but still usefull. Also looks like you have used a translator but is still easy to read. Well doneRequests are taken herein Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Discussions - Hey Fred302 do you know the function for adding an attachment to my current gun, regardless of what the gun is (gsc code)
Showing the 5 most recent posts.