Posts by Sparklez
47 posts total, newest first.
Black Ops 2 Zombie Trainer 1.4 [21.31.3]in Call of Duty 9 - Black Ops 2 (BO2) Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=ipk3d_Yah;7001699]This hack is Detected, the NR 1 Zombie killer got banned by VAC using this trainer[/QUOTE]
VAC2 isn't present in BLOPS 2 though?Black Ops 2 Zombie Trainer 1.4 [21.31.3]in Call of Duty 9 - Black Ops 2 (BO2) Hacks & Cheats - force host works for me, spent an hour giving one guy an R870 MCS and he was confused as hell :vToken Hack (NO GUI)in Call of Duty 9 - Black Ops 2 (BO2) Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=AsianRice;6964856]not really when u level up Then u get tokens :)[/QUOTE]
Uhh, really because I'm 1st prestige and you get one token to use on anything that you can unlock to carry through all prestiges.
YouToken Hack (NO GUI)in Call of Duty 9 - Black Ops 2 (BO2) Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=rileyjstrickland;6964121]
?
Please explain this a little bit more /lol[/QUOTE]
When you prestige you get one permanent token per prestige to spend on something.Getting stutters when playing Multiplayer/Singleplayerin Call of Duty Black Ops 2 Help - I hate to bump this, but I have this problem as well [using a 7770 I know, but still] and it's making the game impossible to play.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.