Posts by InstantLunch
7 posts total, newest first.
rocket launcer hackin Metal Assault Discussions - Just use the hack that Dave stole from Jambo -.-.
It's pure true, checked instructions and are exactly the same at the same lines. He just got the signatures and update, blah blah.
"If you can't find it here you won'Your help, doesn't help. <What now?>in Metal Assault Discussions - I'm pretty sure he knows how to inject a .dll file, so that's not the problem.
The problem resides on his PC and the processes that he might be running.
He clearly pointed it "I can't not run Inject Based Hacks", if thaFarming Buddy :Din Metal Assault Discussions - What is exactly what do you want to farm.
If are stage boxes, there are 2 hacks out there which contain Great Scape & Death Scape II hacks very useful to farm if you use them the correct way.Supply Box hackin Metal Assault Discussions - [quote=Ad litteram;4169708]Cheat engine has an "unrandomizer" feature, and it seems like it is undetected yet, so you may wanna try it. I don't know how it works, never had to use it, but if you want some kinds of box haDebugger?in Metal Assault Discussions - That's debugger detection, it won't allow you to launch the game if you have any debugger opened or if you open a debugger in middle of game it will crash.
1) If you're attempting to hack, I won't recommend you to attac
Showing the 5 most recent posts.