Posts by Dekstroi
34 posts total, newest first.
NoRecoil++ SuperReleasein PLAYERUNKNOWN'S BATTLEGROUNDS (PUBG) Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=Dekstroi;13158175]Numlock off features are not working for me any help? ² ( I put my numlock off and i press 4 for example and recoil for 4x scope not enabled )[/QUOTE]
I stopped being an idiot and watched the viNoRecoil++ SuperReleasein PLAYERUNKNOWN'S BATTLEGROUNDS (PUBG) Hacks & Cheats - Numlock off features are not working for me any help? ² ( I put my numlock off and i press 4 for example and recoil for 4x scope not enabled )NoRecoil+ (CrouchJump+ included) AHKin PLAYERUNKNOWN'S BATTLEGROUNDS (PUBG) Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=Class1;13141223]Regarding the CrouchJump:
open your in-game controls
And set letter " J " as your secondary jump key, so you have " space " as your main and " J " as your secondary.
--AND--
If " Space " bothUPDATED: Farm renown automatically, with pre-recorded key combo filein Rainbow Six: Siege - It has a gain limit renown per day ? I stopped gaining XP and renown when I looked had already repetitdo 110 times.IW5M - Simple ESPin Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 Private Server Hacks - Waiting for approve...
Showing the 5 most recent posts.