Posts by Vine2
9 posts total, newest first.
To MinTreein Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Discussions - Mintree is trusted. I've bought an account from him
BTW did u get the rest?IJJI & Steam Partnership(This is Our Chance?)in Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Discussions - I'd like to see more players in AVA though. We have 3 servers with 15 PVP channels but you can tell that WEST server is empty. East and Europe .... um maybe 1 channel on each server. I'm surprised that the stupid CrossFCapsule shop Glitch Testin Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Discussions - I'm too broke to try it lawl. I'll just wait for those pplWhat did i do wrong?in C++/C Programming - using namespace std;
this should be placed outside the main() function, after #include <iostream>Capsule Glitchin Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Discussions - From my point of view, as a novice programmer, it all happens on the server side. Which means every time the capsule resets, a specific number is designated as the winning number. lets say at 59/149 or 1/200. However, ij
Showing the 5 most recent posts.