Posts by bepokemon
47 posts total, newest first.
[Temporary] CrossFire Farm Servicein User Services - Jigsaw
You should put something like.
"Min. Kills: $1,50 or 150 kills."VIP giveaway againin CrossFire Discussions - [quote=sanjupatadia;4579867]HE SAID YOU CAN REMOVE THANKS LATER, PLEASE READ :D[/quote]
I know, lalala, but most people will forget this and leave the Thanks.VIP giveaway againin CrossFire Discussions - Isn't this "Give me Thanks and get something". U're buying Thanks! :X
Can someone VIP participate?G Force Video Contestin CrossFire Discussions - I don't have 200 posts because I'm not dedicated to MPGH YET. But tomorrow my VIP will be actived, even being VIP I can't get the DLLs? :)
Also, can't I just make a video with the MPGH VIP Hack Functions G Force v3 haveInjectamunkie v4.0in CrossFire Spammers, Injectors and Multi Tools - I just made a hack that "Downloads" CrossCoder v4, it also can select all DLLs in a folder, and comes with more features, all I want to do now is tabs with some options and a Pretty GUI.
And it was BEFORE you release th
Showing the 5 most recent posts.