Posts by samback
4 posts total, newest first.
TheKeyVendor's Vending Machine! | $2.00 Keys | 24/7 Online Service | PayPal Verifiedin DayZ Selling / Trading / Buying - Quick Note For all, this guys is not Legitimate I purchased 20 keys from him and they are all Global Banned, Had to put this on there quick for people to know.TheyKeyVendor's Vouch threadin Vouches - Seller is Not Legit just got some keys and they are all banned stay away from this guy.[$4.99] Global Banned from DayZ? I've got your fix! Selling Arma 2: OA keys![Limited]in Selling Accounts/Keys/Items - Ok so i would buy a Key because i had an issue and it was resolved within 10 mins so GOOD REP:D Good Sales[$4.99] Global Banned from DayZ? I've got your fix! Selling Arma 2: OA keys![Limited]in Selling Accounts/Keys/Items - I bought one key for $7 and it has been working a charm for like 2-3 days and now all of a sudden i get CD KEY IN USE he said there was a slight issue with that so just be careful when buying a key hopefully i can get th
Showing the 4 most recent posts.