Posts by thetenfold
10 posts total, newest first.
My scope for l96A1in Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 Texture Modding - Looks pretty good for a first try. Good job. Btw, that's an L118A.
ps: I admire you use my 'how to' section :p I hope it's clear enough now that other people are using it.MW3 Uncompressed Textures?in Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 Texture Modding - Go into the advanced video options and set Image Quality to Native. That will help your texture resolution a lot.
You can even edit r_texFilterAnisoMax to 16 in the config for 16x Anisotropic filtering (which makes textUMP45 Traceryin Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 Texture Modding - It should already work for multiplayer. It uses the same texture, as far as I know.
Just extract those .iwi files from the .iwd file inside his .rar file (he made it a bit confusing).
Then put them in iw_06.iwd->imagUsing texturesin Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 Texture Modding - iw_06.iwd isn't only weapons, but all the weapon camos (and the base gun skins) are in there.
I'll try to explain the multiple iw_xx.iwd files.
Each file contains some textures. They're in alphabetical order. Imagine if"Image file corrupt" errorin Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 Texture Modding - Did you read the sticky "All tools needed for texture modding"? Is the new .iwi the same size as the original?
Did you also use IWI Fix then CRC Fixer? (in that order)
If you can, tell us exactly each step you took
Showing the 5 most recent posts.