Posts by StagMan
33 posts total, newest first.
Getting stutters when playing Multiplayer/Singleplayerin Call of Duty Black Ops 2 Help - Hey, I bought BO2 today and when I entered the multiplayer mode, everything seemed fine: there was not stuttering or lag on the menu screens. But as soon as i joined the game, I started getting stutters every second! No I need help with Kennetherex's How to get free items hack.in Team Fortress 2 Hacks - Loo, let me get this straight: IT IS NOT A HACK. It is a thing called "Idling", and has been around for AGES! All you have to do is put the code into the launch options, and then launch TF2 and go to sleep. The next mornNemesis Boosting server broken??in Battlefield 3 (BF3) Hacks & Cheats - Hey, I am not the ones that boost 24/7, I just want to level up a few times. And anyway, I have played 78 hrs and I have only boosted in 2 of them.Nemesis Boosting server broken??in Battlefield 3 (BF3) Hacks & Cheats - I wanted to boost a couple of days ago and I went into the Nemesis Boosting server and it seems to be broken?? Any idea to what happened? Is there any more boosting servers I can join now? :(How to: Verteran at Battlefield 3 (Someone Shoud test it !)in Battlefield 3 (BF3) Hacks & Cheats - I had to fight a bit, but I got Specact Kit :)
you: Hi
Samrat: Thanks for contacting EA Help! My name is Samrat how may I help you?
Samrat: Hello
you: I was wondering, I bought the Battlefield 3 Limited Edition, and I g
Showing the 5 most recent posts.